E-SMART SLIM – the Electrician’s perfect partner for working in difficult to reach places
Electricians are expected to work fast and precisely at maximum safety. It is often difficult to reach countersunk screws in switchboard cabinets with conventional insulated screwdrivers. This is where E-SMART slim comes in without compromises in safety. With an insulation that is up to 50% slimmer it puts deep set screws and spring element within easy reach. The 10 interchangeable IEC- blades can be used with either the 2-component handle as a screwdriver or with the rotating cap as a tuning tool. All blades are securely locked in the handle and protected against inadvertent extraction.
The improvement of the successful E-SMART
The successful E-SMART has been improved by making it up to 50% slimmer to better reach deep set screws. The interchangeable IEC blades can be combined with the slimmer and elongated 2-component handle or be used as a tuning tool with the attached rotating cap. Available in a splash proof Strongbox or belt pouch (with additional mains tester) the set combinations to 20 different tools and is perfectly suited for electricians.
All screwdrivers are certified according DIN IEC 60900 and each individual blade is tested with 10.000 Volt to guarantee safe work up to 1000 Volts.
Felo E-SMART slim summary:
- 10 interchangeable IEC blades with 2-component handle in a robust Strongbox or belt pouch
- Insulation up to 50% slimmer
- Safety tool according DIN IEC 60900 – all screwdrivers individually tested with 10.000 Volts
- Blades automatically and safely locked in handle. No unwanted extraction.
- Plug-on rotating cap for use as tuning tool
- 15 years guarantee
- Performance exceeding DIN standards by up to 100%.