Fast, strong and swiveling – the advantages of ratchet, swivel head screwdriver and ERGONIC handle combined in one tool
Fast, strong and versatile
ERGONIC K is a unique combination of the patented ERGONIC handle, and a high performance ratchet with 180° pivoting mechanism and ¼” quick release bitholder.
The handle has a patented design with flexible cushions that adapt to the user’s hand, making work more comfortable at every torque. While the ratchet (48 teeth) speeds up work, the pivoting mechanism helps to work on difficult to reach screws and withstands extremely high torques (up to 50Nm). The swivel mechanism works in 4 angles without need to remove the bit.
ERGONIC K is available for mobile use in practice oriented assortments with bits and sockets in a splash proof Strongbox and a compact belt pouch.
ERGONIC K: mobile, versatile and work saving
ERGONIC K – Ratchet, Pivoting screwdriver and ERGONIC handle
Another first at Felo: combining the functionality of a ratchet and swivelling screwdriver with the comfort of the ERGONIC handle. ERGONIC K is a high performance ratchet with 180° swivelling mechanism and ¼” quick release bitholder. The swivel head puts screws in difficult places within reach and allows exceptionally high torques of up to 50Nm. No need to replace the bits for switching between the different angles of operation. The ratchet helps to work faster and more efficiently.
These exceptional features make working with ERGONIC K highly comfortable.
ERGONIC K swivel head screwdriver summary:
- High performance ratchet with 180° swivel head
- Minimum expenditure of force
- Especially for mobile use
- Super strong ratcheting mechanism with fine toothing (up to 50Nm, 48 teeth, 7,5° ratcheting angle)
- Patented ERGONIC handle with cushion effect – the first handle to adapt to the user’s hand
- Handle permanently moulded to forged component
- User oriented assortments in robust Strongbox or belt pouch
- High-quality durable tool: 15 years guarantee on every item